Review: Wantable...My New Favorite Subscription Service!11/26/2013
Disclaimer: I was sent the products in this post for purpose of review. I was not paid and all opinions are my own.
A couple weeks ago I posted about my Ipsy Glam Bag and how it's the only subscription service that I've kept over the years but I think I found a new one I'll have to add to the list! Wantable is a subscription box service like any other but you actually get quality products for the cost of $36/month or $40 for a single box. They even have boxes for accessories and intimates!
- Small Metallic Cosmetic Bag - Pink Shimmer - Retail Value $13
- Color Club Nail Polish - Poetic Hues - Retail Value $8
- Silk Sleep Mask - Lavender - Retail Value $11
- Rollerball Eyeshadow Set (4) - Monet - Retail Value - $15
- Dew Lip Gloss - Pink Champagne - Retail Value $24
- Rose Romance Earrings - Retail Value - $24
Below is a video of my Wantable unboxing! Check it out! I'm also thinking of doing another Get Ready With Me and this box!
I highly recommend everyone join this service. The fact that one month I can get beauty and the next I can get accessories or intimates is very appealing and something that no one else offers in this market right now! You can even send a Wantable box as a gift, perfect for the holidays and that beauty junkie in your life! It's definitely a 100% unique gift that no one else will think to give. Wantable, you have definitely won me over!