Review & GIVEAWAY! Baby's Journey Baby Sitter11/11/2013
Disclaimer: I was given the products in this post for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.
I can't tell you how many times since having both the girls that I've gone into a restaurant and been absolutely disgusted with the condition of their high chairs, I'm shivering just thinking about it. Sometimes I even forget that none of the grandparents have actual high chairs for the girls, this makes feeding them a little hard when visiting. So when Baby's Journey contacted me about reviewing their brand new product the Baby Sitter I was like "Ohhhhh...YEAH!".
The Baby Sitter is a new product that is just about amazing as it sounds! Rather than having to lug around a high chair (along with half the house when I leave) I can now just take this with me, it just clips in the back of ANY chair! When my hubby saw it he said "toss that in the diaper bag, it's going everywhere with us!" it's perfect for those trips to the grandparents and restaurants, even more appealing is that I can wash it at home so I KNOW it's clean!
- Converts any chair into a high chair
- Ideal for restaurants and on the go (I've totally mentioned that but again this is awesome!)
- Unique design accomodates all size chair backs even wide ones
- Adjustable shoulder straps grow with your child (one Baby Sitter works from Infant to 2 years old!)
- Easy to clean, machine washable (again, no more disgusting restaurant high chairs)
This really is a lifesaver and I see us getting A LOT of use out of this inside and outside of our house. If you are a mom-to-be or looking for a unique gift for a baby shower, this is definitely an item to check out and consider.