I've received my 2nd Award nomination...this award is called the Versatile Blogger Award and it comes from Amber at The Bold and Fab Mom, thank you Amber, I really appreciate it! Amber is welcoming a new baby in September so I'm super excited for her!
Amber also nominated a couple other moms I'm active in talking with on Twitter Pink Candy & Stilettos, Me and My Mini Me and Southern Mess Mom...congrats ladies!
I'm supposed to supply 7 RANDOM facts about me and also nominate 15 other bloggers...so here are my random facts:
1. I personally believe that Ernie is a complete jerk to his brother Bert and I secretly hope that my kids aren't like that to each other.
2. Anything with less than 2 legs or more than 4 completely creep me out...this includes spiders, snakes, slugs, all bugs and most reptiles.
3. My worst subject in school was Science, my best was English.
4. I LOVE horror movies, the more blood the better.
5. I had never been camping before I met my husband when we started dating.
6. I have the worst sweet tooth, it's rare that I will pass up candy.
7. I miss the days of old school family shows like Family Ties, this new stuff on ABC Family is just not family or wholesome at all!
Now onto my nominations....
Like I said, thank you for the nomination and hopefully all the people I nominated see this and can accept their award!