#AskAwayFriday with The Chic SAHM!!10/03/2013
Welcome back everyone! I'm really excited to do this weeks #AskAwayFriday because I get to trade questions with Tia from The Chic SAHM...she's a newbie to our Friday question session (oh wow, that rhymed!) and she had some awesome questions for me!
As always the rules remain the same...each partner set exchanges 10 questions and answers them on their respective blogs, we then share all the posts using the link up below! This is a great way for you to learn some new things about your favorite bloggers and such a fun way to get to know each other!
So let's get into it...here are my questions from Tia:
1. Where do you see yourself in 2 years? I don't know, we've really had a whirlwind 3 years recently from meeting my husband to having 2 kids in 2 years, buying a house and all the craziness in between! I would probably say MAYBE another baby, possibly a bigger house and definitely hoping the blog continues to grow...I might even try to throw in a class or two for writing or photography!
2. Who's your celebrity crush and why? Well I definitely love me some Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg) I mean his swag is just yummy, there's just something about him!
3. What do you miss most about being a teenager? Nothing really...my life back then was a hot mess but it was kind of fun being a hot mess haha...probably just freedom, not really having all the parenting responsibilities and such but given the opportunity I wouldn't want to go back to that time in my life.
4. If you could have one for the rest of your life would you rather have a chef or maid? MAID 100%!!! I don't mind cooking, I kind of like it but I hate cleaning...especially if this Maid does laundry, I wouldn't have to worry about cleaning every day or before people come to visit.
5. Name a reality TV character you identify and tell us why? Hmmmm...that's a hard one to be honest, I don't watch a lot of "shows" from the scripted world. The closest I can think of is the mom that Christina Applegate played on "Up All Night" but that was only really because she's a mom haha
6. What is your greatest hope for your girls? Happiness! I hope that they never know a day of pain from heart break in their life. I know that's a completely unrealistic hope for them because pain is part of life but I mostly just want them to be happy. Happy within themselves and know they are amazing inside and out and know how truly loved they are not just by me and my husband but so many other people in their life and that they are so cherished.
7. How do you eat your steak? I usually only get a sirloin if we go out and depending on the place I'll order it Medium Well to Well Done but I have ordered Filet Mignon butterflied to Medium Well and that was pretty good too!
8. What is your favorite vacation destination in the U.S.? We actually just got back from Alaska and we loved it! So beautiful, you just can't even imagine the beauty in that part of the world!
9. Finish this sentence, "I feel my best when..." I'd have to say I feel my best when I think I'm a hot mess and my husband can't keep his hands off me...while he loves the transformation make up and hair give me he just loves me bare and fresh faced with my hair up.
10. If you could have only one job for a day what occupation would you chose? Does celebrity count? I'd love my 15 minutes of fame, to go to the fancy spas and get all this work and treatments done and have the endless income to buy all sorts of amazing things!
Tia your questions were awesome and thank you for participating this week as a rookie! We look forward to you joining us at #AskAwayFriday every week!