My Life 5 Years From Now..10/08/2013
I actually got asked a similar question in a recent session of #AskAwayFriday...to be honest I don't really know. I do know that the last three years of my life have a little hectic to say the least between having 2 baby girls, getting married, buying a house, moving twice and adding another dog to the mix this is probably the first time in a long time that life seems quiet or at least routine...I don't expect any hiccups anymore.
If I had to take a guess at the next 5 years it would probably include the following:
1. Another baby, I really do want to have a baby boy...I know that's not really my choice and I'd be happy with any baby I get that's healthy and happy but a boy would be a plus!
2. A bigger house...I'm not really sure if that means in the same area we live in now or moving south to be closer to my husband's cousins who live in Mississippi, they have children around similar ages so it would be cool to have the girls grow up with them.
3. MAYBE getting another job...I love being a SAHM but once the girls are in school I think I will go back to work, at least part-time. I still want to have the flexibility to take off or be available if the girls have something at school or get sick.
4. I would like to make the blog and vlogging a bigger thing in my life. So far since kicking it off there's been a really positive reception to it and I'm very happy with that! If I could combine this wit #3 where I'm making money while doing it then I definitely would be thrilled!
5. A trip to Disney World....our cousins in MS are planning a visit in about 2 years which would make Hannah 5 and Savannah 3 which might be a great time to go but it's probably one of a couple trips we will make to the magical world of Disney.
I would imagine in the next 5 years I will enjoy being with my husband and watching our children grow. There will most likely be soccer, cheer leading, gymnastics in my future but I look forward to all those activities! The one thing I know for sure is there will be a lot of laughs and love in our family with lots of celebrations of life!