For those of you who aren't familiar with #AskAwayFriday it's an amazing way to meet new bloggers, make friends and ask some questions to get to know them better! 10 questions are exchanged and answered on your partners blog, you can get as creative as you want and even get into our purses!
Our co-hosts for the month of January are here as well! All new ladies who have been wonderful additions to #AskAwayFriday! Show them some love by stopping by their blogs!
Cheers to Week 2 of AAF in January and trading questions with our 2nd co-host for the month Sarah from The Redemption Diary. Let's see what Sarah had to ask and get right into it!
1. When did you first feel the need to write down your words and share them with others? I think it was around the beginning of 2013. I started my blog in March 2013 and been going strong since then. It was more about sharing our family at first but it's grown into a whole different creature these days!
3. What is your favorite social media outlet? I'd say Instagram. I love taking pictures of my girls and I can share blog photos with Instagram too. I like Twitter for it's quick movement and Facebook is great for interacting with people both friends and blog alike!
4. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice what would it be? Don't be afraid to ask for help. We all need it. I needed it a lot more than others dealing with PPD and PPA. It's not shameful to ask a friend, grandparent or husband for help with the baby. You aren't perfect, no new mom is.
6. Is there anything you don't share in your life with your readers? I used to not share our sec life but now I'm even doing that with The 1-OH1-1 Experience! I like being an open book. Who really cares? I know my life, I know I'm happy and I know what's the truth so I don't think much about sharing my life and what people think of it.
8. What personality trait does your husband value most in you? Hubby says it's my honesty. He never has to question how I feel about something. I pretty much speak my mind and say what I need to say. He doesn't have to be a mind reader with me because I'll usually tell him exactly what I'm thinking.
9. What personality trait do you most value in him? No matter what, he can make me smile. I can be rip roaring mad, angry at the world or crying my eyes out and he can always make it better. His laughter is infectious and his sense of humor is like no one else I've met. He's just a good person through and through.
10. How do you juggle kids, blogging and marriage? I don't (just kidding!). It's taken me about 10 months but we are in a schedule. I blog when the kids nap and after everyone is asleep (even my husband). There are moments where it consumes more time than I need but thankfully the girls can entertain themselves and play together more now. The only time it ever really affects us is when I take a picture. Hubby will say "for the blog?" with a weird look on his face. He doesn't get the blog world but he's happy that I'm being creative and doing something that I'm good at!
Great job Sarah! I love my questions! I hope I helped a little with the makeup stuff. Make sure you head over to The Redemption Diary to see what Sarah's answers to my questions were (I asked for a sneak peak into her purse!). Have a great weekend everyone!!