Smile Brilliant Custom Teeth Whitening Trays12/08/2014
Everyone has something they want to change. It could be that freckle in a weird spot or you’d rather have curly than straight hair, be blonde rather than brunette. The list can go on and on. One of my ‘wish it was different’ things was my smile. Not the way I smiled, but my teeth and how white they are. It’s no secret that soda, tea and our diets can change the whiteness in our enamel and we all need some help time to time to restore that.
I’ve had dental cleanings, brushed twice a day and even tried the whitening strips from the store. Nothing resulted in much of a change. My dentist told me, “That’s just the color of your teeth.” I didn’t like that answer. Then Smile Brilliant sent me their newest at home kit and asked me to give it a try.
Smile Brilliant custom fitted teeth whitening trays are hand crafted by dental lab technicians which means they are formed to fit to your teeth with precision. In the past a visit to the dentist was required accompanied by a price tag of $500+. Those days are long gone because of Smile Brilliant’s lab direct custom teeth whitening trays. Our whitening trays are identical to those provided by the dentist, but our price tag is not.
What you get with each kit:
- Teeth Whitening Trays – 2 Custom-fitted whitening trays (upper and lower teeth)
- Carrying Case – Compact case holds both your whitening trays
- Impression material to make your own dental impressions (plus extra material included)
- 3-Way, pre-paid postage – all postage between you and the lab is covered (2-way for international orders)
- 1 set of custom dental models – created by our lab technicians from your impressions
- Professional teeth whitening gel – Dentist-strength 22% Carbamide Peroxide in 3ml syringes.
- 2 year teeth whitening tray replacement warranty
- Detailed instructional brochure – Simple guide to creating your custom-fitted teeth whitening trays 30 day satisfaction guarantee!
Creating your dental tray molds at home is easy (make sure you have napkins). You’re going to drool a bit. But once you’ve sent off your dental tray molds in the postage paid envelope, your new whitening trays will arrive quickly!
Now while I’m only in Phase 1 of this process (aka the Trays) Smile Brilliant has offered my readers a COUPON CODE towards the purchase of your own kit! This way you can do the process along with me and we can compare results! I will be doing two more posts on the Smile Brilliant kit. The second one will be a mid-way review of my teeth and their whiteness and the final one will obviously show my stunningly brilliant and pearly bright chompers in all their glory and my final review on if this product worked for me (and you)!